Microsoft Office 2016 helps you to do your best work – anywhere, anytime and with anyone. New, modern versions of the classic desktop applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, are built for maximum productivity. You’ll quickly produce professional documents with rich authoring features, design controls for pixel-perfect layouts and intuitive tools to help you make the most of your data. You’ll have access to your docs in the cloud whenever you need them. With your documents stored online, it’s easy to get your team on the same page. Share, present and work together on projects with built in team collaboration tools across the suite.
Office Home and Student 2016 (PC) Buy Office Home and Student 2016 and get started with updated versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote. Order now for Office for PC and get Office 2016 right away. For one PC (Windows 7 or later, home use). Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users . Note: Does not include Outlook, publisher or access. Boxed version does not include disc or media it is a download code.
Office 2016 Home und Student 32-bit/x64 English PKC P2|Office 2016 Home & Student 32-bit/x64 English|PC
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024×576 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Additional Requirements: Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required.