To transfer MKV (Matroska Video) file to iPod, PSP, Apple TV, PS3, Xbox won’t bother you any more since you have mediAvatar MKV Converter. Convert MKV file to AVI and other popular video formats like H.264/AVC, WMV, DivX, MP4, XviD and MOV, extract MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC or M4A music file from MKV file, or make video from photos in BMP, JPG, PNG or GIF format, then enjoy them on various digital players now.
Fully compatible with NVIDIA® CUDA technology, speeding up the video encoding/decoding (especially high-definition video) by 5X on any PC with CUDA-enable GPU.
1. Capable of detecting CPU automatically, this MKV converter can convert MKV file in higher speed than any other similar software.
2. Offer you the easiest way to get multiple files with different formats or settings from one MKV file by adding multiple profiles to one original file at one time and converting all of them in one click.
3. To get the output file with the wanted size, you can split a large MKV file into several ones by given split time or size or compress it to any size with Bitrate Calculator.
4. Set the start point and duration to get rid of the ads, trailers, heads or others of the MKV file with just the wanted segment converted.
5. The MKV converter offers lots of parameter settings to help you customize the output file: video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, audio codec, channels, and so on.
6. Check all the MKV files you want to convert, and hit one button to convert MKV to AVI or other video formats in multithreading and multi-processing mode.
7. Run the MKV converter in background to save more CPU resources to do other important things.
8. Set after done action as exit program, shut down, hibernate or standby ahead of conversion to save time on waiting.
9. Preview source MKV video and take snapshot at any time when preview.